Hrmmmmmm so week 3 weigh in - i weigh exactly the same as last week! WHYYYYYYyyyyy?? I didnt miss a training session all week! I kept my calories under control - mostly....(minus the chocolate slip up....)
However...it is the first day of TTOTM....is that why?? I certainly hope so!
I dont want this to be a blog of all my excuses!!
Next week - BIG LOSS PLEASE!!!
So far this week - mon 615cal burnt, tues 530cal burnt, wed (today) 633cal! Calorie intake - pretty good - although I did just have some dark choc - TTOTM ... i neeeeeded it! :)
Sorry for the whinge guys....
motivate me!!! :)
dont beat yourself up!! remember, its about much more than the numbers on the scales. its about the way that eating well and exercising makes you feel....its about learning new habits and getting fitter and stronger. I put on a kilo this week compared to my last weigh in...and last round that really wouldve got on my mind and played with my emotions...but not this time. I know a kilo isnt the end of the world, and if I take care of my eating and exercise the majority of the time, I will see results. Its about being consistent, not about being perfect. Knuckle down, and Im sure youll see some more encouraging numbers on the scales next week. In the mean time, youre doing fantastically anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteI did a couple of posts last week about my obsession with the numbers on the scales, and one yesterday about the fact that I was feeling so proud of myself for sticking to my calorie limit etc... and trying to tell myself it didn't matter what the scales say, as long as I know I'm doing my best.
ReplyDeleteThat's all we can do! Keep at it.
Deb