“My commitment is….. to get down to 55kg (lose 6kg) and have a waist measurement well below 80cm, to not have a muffin top, and to feel fitter and healthier inside and out…... and I am committed to do the work to get me there”.
There it is - my commitment, I am absolutely positive I will get there. Its going to be awesome!!!
Update on netball - I played my second game last night - at 945pm (OUTRAGEOUS!!! SOOO LATE!!!!) and we only lost by one point. it was great, I felt awesome afterwards, however then I couldnt get to sleep til nearly midnight! Im usually in bed by 9pm :)
Still havent started the food side of things - looking forward to 12wbt pre season number 6 - thats when i get to throw out all the junk!! :)
I hope all my readers are having a lovely week.
There it is - my commitment, I am absolutely positive I will get there. Its going to be awesome!!!
Update on netball - I played my second game last night - at 945pm (OUTRAGEOUS!!! SOOO LATE!!!!) and we only lost by one point. it was great, I felt awesome afterwards, however then I couldnt get to sleep til nearly midnight! Im usually in bed by 9pm :)
Still havent started the food side of things - looking forward to 12wbt pre season number 6 - thats when i get to throw out all the junk!! :)
I hope all my readers are having a lovely week.
No comments:
Post a Comment