Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Just signed up.......

Yesterday I signed up for Michelle Bridges' 12 week body transformation. My goals are to get down to 55kg and increase my fitness. I want a flat stomach!!!
I did the 12wbt at this time last year and lost 6kg.....i felt great. Unfortunatley, I fell off the wagon at the end of 2010. I put on a few kilos ( to be honest not sure what I weigh - the batteries went flat in my scales and I'm a bit scared about replacing them). I was suffering anxiety for several months and lost any confidence I had to go to the gym or exercise. Sometimes it was a struggle to even go anywhere! The anxiety came from stressing too much. I was working 2 jobs (7 days a week) and we had a few family dramas.... it all kind of rolled up into a big ball and swallowed me up!
Anyway, Im pleased to say I'm feeling much better now! Now I just need to get back into an exercise routine and to stop eating red rooster......and chinese......and cheeseburgers.........and potato chips!!!! LOL

I hope some of my fellow 12WBT'ers will follow this blog and get a few laughs out of it!
This is my first blog ever - so bear with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment